- Made inEl SalvadorHandcrafted foryour happiness
- Made inEl SalvadorFeel the beautyin our crafts
- Made inEl SalvadorIt's handmade
- Made inEl SalvadorCrafted with passion
COEXPORT proudly presents
A selection of our best Crafter Brands
Find your ideal craft here!
Find your ideal craft here
Need more information?
Interested in meeting the sellers?
The Corporation of Exporters of El Salvador, is a private non-profit organization serving the export sector.
COEXPORT emerged in the ASI (Salvadoran Association of Industrialists) in 1975 as a committee which was formed by a group of exporters identified by a common goal: Creating more and better job opportunities for Salvadorans by the promotion, establishment and expansion industries for export. In 1985, union was established as COEXPORT.
COEXPORT counts among its members with producers and exporters of goods and services in agriculture, agribusiness, food, textiles, clothing, accessories, assembly, metal, mechanical, aluminium, wood, construction goods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, plastics, paper and cardboard, crafts, export services and more.
Represent the interests of all export sectors and helping them to become more competitive in international markets.
Be the leading organization with broad representation of the export sec- tor, the main reference for everything related to the export activity of the country.
• Increase non-traditional exports and diversify their export markets• Protect the interests of producers and exporters in the country in general and its partners in particular
• Obtain and provide information, documentation and assistance necessary to facilitate exports
• Study and recommend measures designed to enhance international competitiveness of enterprises
• Collaborate with other private sector trade promotion, promotion and development activities to increase production and export of all products and services for export
• Facilitate the participation in trade missions and events
• Serve as an advisory body to the Government on issues related to exports
NEW WORLD CRAFTS
Is the most important trade show for handmade home decor, gifts and personal accessories in Guatemala and Central America. For the past eleven years, NWC has offered the best selection of handmade goods, with modern and contemporary designs inspired in handcrafted traditions and the cultural richness of Guatemala. The visitors can find a wide range of articles made of different materials and techniques; among them: textiles, wood products, ceramic, natural fibers, candles, leather, jewelry, blown glass, recycled material and forged steel. The quality, design and variety of NWC articles have made it one of the most important trade shows in Latin America, as well as an excellent proposal for designers and companies of handcrafted goods.
Know the story behind every Craft
This is an initiative organized by the Corporation of Exporters of El Salvador (COEXPORT)
with the support of the USAID Project for Economic Competitiveness.
El Salvador Exporters Corporation
Address: Av. La Capilla #254, Colonia San Benito, San Salvador, El Salvador.
Phone: +503 2212-0200
How can we help you? Write to us, we will get in touch with you.